Ain Shams University, as the third Egyptian university, was founded in July 1950 under the name of "Ibrahim Pasha University". It participated with the two earlier universities, "Cairo University" (Fua'd the 1st ) and "Alexandria University" (Farouk the 1st) in fulfilling the message of universities and meeting the increasing demand of youth for higher education. When it was first established, Ain Shams University comprised a number of distinguished faculties and academic institutes, which were later developed into university.
Opening of the Egyptian Knowledge Bank Workshop
Prof. Dr. Abdel Nasser Srngab inaugurates the first sessions of the Egyptian Knowledge Bank workshops at the Faculty of Commerce ...
The 35th International Conference of the English Language Development Center, Faculty of Education
Launching the events of the 35th Conference of the Education Development Center at the Faculty of Education ...
Honoring the Engineering Magazine of the University during the Clare ft Celebration of Excellence in International Publishing
The Engineering Journal of the University entered "WOS" Classification ...
New Appointments at Ain Shams University
The President of the University issues new assignment decisions ...
US Fulbright Celebrates 70 Years of Cooperation with Egypt
Opening of the events of the Scholarship and Missions Presented by USAID ...
Top 200 in Times Higher Education GoldenAge Universities
4 Stars QS Ranking
Top In 701-800 Shanghai Academic Ranking
Joint Programs with international Programs
President of Ain Shams University
VP for Graduate Studies and Research at Ain Shams University
acting as Vice President for Education and Student Affairs
Vice President of Ain Shams University for Community Service and Environmental Development